The Board of Directors of the North Bay Developmental Disabilities Services, Inc., reflects the geographic and ethnic composition of the population of Sonoma, Solano and Napa Counties. A minimum of 50% of the members of the Board are persons with developmental disabilities or parents of persons with developmental disabilities. After July 1996, 25% of the members must be primary consumers. Board members are individuals with demonstrated interest in, or knowledge of, developmental disabilities and have expertise in public relations, program management and law.
To contact the Board via email please us the following address:
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Vacant, President
- Walt Spicer, Vice President, Napa County
- Franklin Phillips, Treasurer, Sonoma County
- Rita Edmonds-Norris, Secretary, Solano County
- Linda Plourde, Vendor Advisory Committee Representative
- Joanne Tsai, Sonoma County
- Rhonda Foster, Sonoma County
- Barbara Power, Napa County
- Angel Giroux-Greber, Solano County
- Jose Ayala, Napa County
The North Bay Developmental Disabilities Services, Inc. Board of Directors meets regularly on the first Wednesday of each month at 5:00 p.m. at North Bay Regional Center administrative offices located at 610 Airpark Drive in Napa, California, except when meetings are held in Sonoma, Solano, and at the Sonoma Developmental Center.
All Board meetings are open to the public and Spanish translation services are provided; see Board Meetings for schedule and previous Board Meeting Minutes.